Lake Oswego, OR; no relocation expenses authorized
This position is responsible for working with the Coach in helping the client achieve success by assisting Coaches through calendar management, strong customer service skills, meeting preparation, onsite preparation and travel planning. This position is also responsible for handling a myriad of administrative tasks in support of the Coach and Client Relationship while embodying the 4 Service Keys of integrity, courtesy, client WOW, and efficiency by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. Manages Coaches' complex schedules, including time blocking, annual outlook calendar, and internal and external meetings.
- 2. Coordinates travel including flight, car, hotel, and creates travel itineraries for assigned Coaches.
- 3. Anticipates and exceeds expectations of teammates and clients.
- Completes client onboarding in an accurate and timely manner.
- Acts as phone backup during assigned hours and directs clients and others to appropriate team members.
- Processes and manages client suspensions, terminations, and transfers.
- Follows through on commitments and exhibits timely completion and delivery of contracts, emails, and phone calls.
Coaching Team Support
- Schedules onsites and works with clients to select and secure dates.
- Works with Coach to determine material needs, including presentation materials.
- Submits reimbursement and commission forms.
Organization & Planning
- Sets meeting times for Coaching pod and works with leader Coach to develop agenda and gather necessary materials.
- Transcribes Coaches meetings.
- Reports production and interpretation.
- Researches for Coaching pods including reporting out to team on findings.
- Utilizes logical, systematic, and orderly procedures to meet objectives/deadlines.
- Continuously seeks knowledge, understanding, and skills with operating systems, procedures, and with general business information by study and experience.
- Maintains the appropriate degree of confidentiality in all tasks and communications.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Respectfully takes direction from supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effectively communicates, builds rapport, and relates well to diverse groups people.
- Accepts and gives constructive feedback, ask questions, etc. with grace.
- Acts as a team player and is willing to assist others with overflow, special projects, and day-to-day tasks.
- Multi-tasking abilities required, effectively manages and prioritizes time and multiple tasks/projects.
- Accepts responsibility and takes ownership of own mistakes while working effectively and productively with others.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of the team, to ensure that the needs of the group are always met and that adequate coverage is provided to the group.
- Ability to multitask with accuracy in order to adapt and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with clients and coworkers, including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Building Champions, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.