About Lehman-Roberts Co.
In its fourth generation of family ownership, Lehman-Roberts Company is a hot mix asphalt producer and paving contractor that works throughout the Mid-South to construct, maintain and improve roadways. Serving both the commercial and public asphalt markets, Lehman-Roberts Company conducts business in west Tennessee, east Arkansas and north/central Mississippi.
- Michael was matched with Executive Coach Adam Brantley, who provides Executive Coaching.
- Michael and Coach Adam met for an In-Person Coaching Day to work out a plan for the company’s upcoming reorganization and retirements.
- Through regular calls, Coach Adam helped Michael see that he needed to delegate more tasks to his employees so that he could dedicate his time to high-payoff activities like planning and strategy.
- Working from the plan he had created with Coach Adam, Michael began coaching his young leaders and empowering them to take on greater responsibility.
- Michael wrote a Life Plan to identify his main priorities, such as his family. Coach Adam guided him to stay on track with his plan and keep moving toward the future he wanted.
- Since he began empowering his employees, Michael’s phone rings less often. His employees work more efficiently because they’re able to solve problems and make decisions on their own.
- With many of the day-to-day tasks off his plate, Michael is now free to focus on growing the division, developing leaders and other high-payoff activities that contribute to his long-term strategy.
- Michael cherishes time with his wife and children and makes room in his schedule for quiet time outside of work.