About Premier Equipment Limited
Premier Equipment Limited operates 10 full-service John Deere dealerships throughout southern Ontario, Canada. The company has about 300 employees.
- To develop his leaders, Brett decided to get away from the office to spend two days with his team at a Team Off-Site.
- During the Off-Site, Building Champions executive coaches walked Brett and his team through interactive sessions on self-leadership. Team members learned how to manage their personal and professional priorities and lead themselves and others well at work.
- To further expand his perspective as CEO, Brett also started working with a Building Champions Executive Coach. His coach provided outside perspective and helped him ensure that he was making the right decisions as CEO.
- Through taking part in the Building Champions Private Experience, Brett’s operations team recognized that the company’s senior leaders valued them enough to invest in their personal and professional development. As a result, they became more engaged and invested in their work.
- Brett’s team members were able to lead more effectively because they’ve learned how to balance the competing priorities in their lives.
- With an executive coach providing outside insight and offering ideas and feedback, Brett gained confidence and perspective in his role as CEO.