About RE/MAX Signature Broker Christy Walker
Christy Walker is a tech-savvy real estate broker who has dedicated her career to serving with excellence. She opened her RE/MAX Signature office in Phoenix in 2007 and takes an individualized approach with each client to assess their needs and goals. She also enjoys training other agents on the fundamentals of success.
- To gain perspective from an expert outside her industry, Christy started working with a small business coach from Building Champions.
- Working with her coach, Christy wrote a Business Plan and Business Vision to identify where she wanted her business to go and what she needed to do to get there.
- In regular coaching calls, Christy’s coach gave her the accountability she needed to stay focused on her goals. As she followed through on small steps and daily disciplines, she was able to see consistent forward progress in her business.
- By asking probing questions and challenging her responses, Christy’s coach helped her prioritize family time and hobbies outside of work so that she could pursue a more balanced lifestyle.
- Since starting coaching four years ago, Christy has seen her business grow to new levels, largely due to the clarity and focus she's developed with her coach. Her gross commission income is up 86 percent, her brokerage has also grown from four agents to seven and profitability is up 15 percent.
- With her priorities in place, Christy now spends quality time with her family and has picked up hobbies that had fallen by the wayside before. “I feel like I have passion and joy in life again,” she says.